| GOVJOBS Job
|Marketing Professional Remotely
|To: Potential Employee / Contractor
Re: Job Opportunity Interest Letter
Position Available: Seeking Remote Marketing Professional
We are selecting a candidate with 2+ years experience in marketing and advertising. Big plus if you have worked for a financial company doing marketing in the past.
The candidates should be marketing-oriented, motivated, and have the ability to work remotely using high-speed internet.
Please provide us with the following:
1. Submit your inquiry
2. Your resume
3. Samples of work you have completed before yourself
4. List of software and tools you are experienced in using
Job Duties Include:
1. Activate and Manage our Domains and create landing pages that generate inquiring clients
2. Manage all social media outlets to post latest marketing information
3. Create and manage Email Blasts
4. Manage Marketing Lists
5. Utilize advertising methods such as Facebook, Google, Etc. to generate marketing campaigns
6. Report how the marketing campaigns are working including leads coming in
7. Manage list of incoming leads throughout the stages of activity.
8. Create Q&A's to manage client responses
9. Manage and post testomonials and content
10. Any Search engine SEO work that can be helpful
11. Increase our visibility on relative platforms for our services
12. Create and Digitize Forms based on our criteria and auto-responses (Potentially integrate algorithm of forms to display certain responses)
14. Coordinate with Marketing, Operations, Sales, and Processing to ensure good flow through of processes
15. Perform Other Key Marketing Function
1. Over 2 Years of professional marketing experience
2. Big Plus if you worked with a financial company in the past on marketing
3. Knowledge of how to do marketing capigns on Facebook, Google, and other sites
4. Knowledge of creating and managing Forms
5. Knowledge of generating reports
7. Experience using technology CRMs.
8. Good Grammar Skills
9. Pleasant Attitude
10. Availability to provide Part Time - full time hours dedication.
11. Interest in long term stable work.
Earning potential: To be discussed, please submit your expectation of hourly/job rate.